Stonybrook Middle School Hot Lunch Program
Our ordering system is going GREEN! Instead of filling out a paper order form, parents will place their hot lunch orders online using MunchaLunch.com!
You can pay for your orders online by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or debit credit card or pre-paid credit card.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to: https://munchalunch.com/schools/stonybrook/
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through the process.
- After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order.
- Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
● Online ordering will be OPEN beginning Monday, Oct 17th.
● If you need assistance with ordering, or do not have access to the internet, please contact Tess Doerksen firstname.lastname@example.org or Shannon Brewster email@example.com
Please note if your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come and pick up their lunch by 11:45am; otherwise please consider it a donation for a child who does not have a lunch. There are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program as the funds go towards covering the costs of activity days, learning trips and the expansion of our playground as well as general fundraising within the school.
Ordering Instructions (PDF Version)
We are always in need of Volunteers! There is a volunteer page here where you can check mark which dates you are available. Our thanks to the Stonybrook Middle School parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful Volunteers who help make this program a success!