- Click here to read important information from HSD Superintendent, Shelley Amos.
- Click here to review the provincial document “Guidance for Critical (Red) Response Level For Manitoba Schools.”
- Attention all families: if your child does not have access to the technology needed to participate in remote learning, SMS will again be able to provide a Chromebook for your child to use, as in the spring. Please understand that we have a limited number of devices to provide.
- Further communication will be provided in the next day in regards to:
- how to pick up a Chromebook
- how to pick up your child’s belongings
- On Monday, teachers will send emailed information to all families about scheduled online learning times
- Families, please be aware that teachers will continue to teach online for all students, effective Tuesday Nov 24. All students are expected to participate in a minimum of 90 minutes of synchronous (online face to face) teaching and learning, and can expect approximately 3 hours of independent work.
- emphasis will be placed on ELA and Math learning, with Science and Social Studies integrated
- More information will be posted as it becomes available
We continue to be grateful for the amazing support we have received and continue to receive from our entire school family. Thank you!