Hello Stonybrook Middle School Families!
Our teachers are busily preparing for a final round of Distance Learning Packages to be distributed. The handout will take place on Friday, May 15, at assigned times in order to observe social distancing. As in our previous handouts, Learning Packages will be available in the gym.
In order to continue to observe the requirements of social distancing, we request that only one member of the family come into the building to pick up learning packages. Please come only during your designated time slot. However, if that time doesn’t work, contact the school to arrange another time. Please do not come during another group’s time on Friday.
Assigned Learning Package Pickup Organized by LAST NAME
9:00 – 10:15 – A through E
10;30 – 11:45 – F through L
1:00 – 2:15 – M through R
2:30 – 3:45 – S through Z
If you have paper assignments that need to be handed in, please bring them at this time. The work should be clearly labeled with your child’s name and homeroom to be sure they get credit for their hard work and learning.
Please take note of some other information for this round of learning packages:
- This is the final distribution of Learning Packages at Stonybrook Middle School for this school year.
- As per the communication you previously received from Hanover School Division, our teachers will continue to provide new lessons and assignments until Friday June 12. The deadline to submit completed assignments is June 19.
- No access to hallways or classrooms will be permitted. If your child has not yet picked up their belongings from their locker, please contact the school in advance of Friday, and we will leave any belongings in a labeled bag in the gym.
- Many shoes and boots have not yet been claimed. These shoes will be collected in the front foyer. On your way out, please have a look to claim any that might belong to your child.
- There will be arrows marked on the floor to indicate the flow of movement while in the school building. Please follow them in order to respect social distancing.
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement! If you have any questions about your child’s work, don’t hesitate to contact your child’s teacher . . . they would love to talk with you!
If you have any questions about the pick up of Learning Packages on Friday, please contact us at the school.