Activity Day is almost here! Please remember the following important things in preparation for Thursday:
- Buses to all events will begin leaving at 9:15. Make sure you are on time for school!
- Special Instructions for Some Events
- YFC – bring a bag lunch and extra money if you want for the vending machine. No scooters will be permitted.
- SpeedWorld and Bowling (Mr Koop and Mr North) – we will stop at the Polo Park Food Court for lunch. You may also bring a bagged lunch. Snacks will be available at the bowling alley.
- U of M – Bring a bag lunch and separate indoor shoes
- Sledding/School Gym – students have the option of bringing money for Tim Hortons. NOTE: if you are going to Tim Hortons, you will need permission from your parents, as normal. The school requires a note, or email, or phone call in advance. The school canteen will be closed on Thursday. Bring a bag lunch.